The data we collect for the friends of the River Park include
- Name including title
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Interests i.e volunteering, 60+ member, committee, events
If you consent to give us your contact details we will contact you from time to time for the folllowing purposes:
- News - to let you know what is happening with the Port Sunlight River Park
- Events - to let you know what is coming up and when so that you can spread the word to your friends and framily and also to see if you may be able to help us on the day
- Fundraising - reminders about our 60+ Club and other fundraising initiatives we may have
- Research - we may ask your opinion on your experience or for future initiatives on how we should focus our activities.
You can change your mind about being on our contact list at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take you off our contact list. We will also contact you from time to time to check that your details are up to date and that you wish to remain on our contact lists.
We will endeavour to keep your data safe and secure by using password protected files.
We will never sell your data or use your information for anything other than matters relating to Port Sunlight River Park.