Regular volunteering sessions are organised both at the weekend and during the week so even if you have a few hours to spare - your time is very much appreciated.
Help required includes
- Physical tasks helping to maintain paths, gardening, landscaping, strimming, planting, litter picking.
- Help with events especially during the school holidays.
- Help with biodiversity monitoring such as bat counting, and bird watching.
- Help with opening and closing gates.
- Outreach work attending school fairs, or other events to represent the River Park.
- Help with catering for special events and at weekends.
- Serving on the committee.
For details on how you can help contact Anne Litherland on 07587 550060